Mashable is one of the most visited sites in the world for all the scoops on the latest technology news. People even visit this site to troubleshoot some technical issues. It became a very successful group blog by
Concentrating heavily on content
- They release 20-30 fresh quality content every week.
- Their quality content is syndicated online immediately once it gets published on their site.
Breaking the right news at the right time
- They post content on latest trends as soon as the new breaks.
- They have some of the best thought leaders / influencers who write guest blog on the niche subject.
Incorporating video long before others followed suit
- They where the first to incorporate videos as part of their content strategy
If you have suggestions/questions and advice to help other readers, please add them to the comments section.