This article is going to teach you how to learn SEO free of charge and improve your rank in Google. First, what does SEO mean? It simply means Search Engine Optimization. You can learn SEO free of charge by following these tips I am about to unveil.
- The first and basic way you can learn SEO is by signing up for free online training that experts offer. This is basically because you must know the fundamentals. Of course, you know that a building that lacks solid foundation is destined for destruction; the more reason why you need the fundamentals.
- Now that you are done with the rudiments, you can start reading blogs on SEO; these blogs would not just let you learn SEO, they’ll also give you a chance to discuss with others who do SEO for their blogs and website.
- If you don’t want to be based only on reading of blogs, you can get your self tuned to the latest happenings and news surrounding SEO. Another good idea is subscribing to a news feed on SEO blogs. This news feed would give you up to date information on SEO. You can easily subscribe to this news feed by opening Google and searching for “SEO blogs”. A lot of results would be displayed; you can pick the first two and subscribe to their news feed.
- Google have solved more than half of our problems by placing quality instruction materials in their websites under the webmaster tools. Even with that, they still reserve a lot of Search Engine Optimization tips for you. In case you have no account on Google, I employ you to sign up today so that you would be exposed to these information. The reason why Google put these SEO tactics into play is not only because they want you to make more money. Just remember that this internet business is a Win-Win situation. You make money and Google also makes money.
- Lastly, I would tell you the importance of Search Engine Optimization. SEO would make your site well ranked on the Google search engines such that when someone seeking for help on a topic relevant to your website or blog searches for the keyword, your site would not be numbered among the 30,000 and the 40,000. Instead your page would be well ranked among the first to the tenth or at most the twentieth and can be easily located.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5577306