After creating your new website, you have to apply novel search engine optimization strategies to make sure that your website grabs the attention of your prospective customers/client/business associates. Optimizing your site gets you unpaid and natural viral traffic unlike search engine marketing. For getting higher rankings from search engines, you must
- Publish informative content with specific keywords that are relevant to your field of expertise and are placed appropriately in the titles and articles.
- Not indulge in placing the keywords all over the contents that may result in spamming which spoils search engine optimization processes.
- Improve the link popularity of your website through article submission and directory submission among others. Reciprocal linking is yet another way to receive more links.
- Creating a blog and publishing content in online content publishing sites like Squidoo and Hubpages.
- Indulge in social bookmarking to get backlinks instantly by posting the URL’s of your blog or articles to social bookmark services, as a part of your search engine optimization effort.